Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I've Got A Sick Obsession. I'm Seeing It In My Dreams!

I've realized latley that I may have a slight problem. I'm addicted to a few things. Not bad things, so don't worry. But there is a handful of things that I just can't get enough of!

I can't get enough of singing while playing my guitar or piano. And just singing in general. First of all, i just love the feeling of singing. It feels like when i sing i can just let all my frustration out. Especially when i sing as loud as i can when i'm driving in my car. It makes me feel so...alive! It feels even better when i can sing to music that i'm making.When i can play my guitar without thinking about it, and just feel my fingers going crazy all over the strings...I can't even explain it. It's one of the best feelings in the world. With piano also.

Pineapple. I don't even think i need to explain any further. It's the most amazing fruit ever grown. I ate three of them last week. Not three bowls, or plates, or cans. Three whole pineapples. My mouth is freaking out right now just thinking about it.

The boy. I don't need to explain this one. If you're my friend, you know what i'm talking about.

Seminary. Why can't every class i have be seminary? The people in my class rock. It's ridiculous. Brother Kelly is hilarious and he gives the most amazing lessons. We had our end of the year testimony meeting. First, before we had the actual testimony meeting, we played the game signs. This just proved to me even more of how awesome my class is. Everyone likes each other, everyone is hilarious, and everyone is included. The testimony meeting wasn't the most spiritual one i've been apart of, but it really made me think. It made me think about how lucky i am to have the chance to take seminary and how much i'm really going to miss it. I've always gone to seminary thinking "This is cool. Everyone here is also LDS and believes the same things i do" but i never really let that hit me. when every one was talking about how strongly they believed that the church was true, it hit me that i really wasn't alone. I've always known that i'm not alone, but i never thought about how all these people really do think the same way i do. Everything that was said, was what i was thinking. It was awesome.

Softball. The love of my life. I can never get enough. Before i get to softball, i never wanna do it. Let's face it, i'm the laziest person on the earth. I procrastinate everything. Homework, chores, working out...I suck pretty much. But once i get playing the game, i don't want to stop. I wish the games were longer and that there was more of them. this is the reason that i'm trying out for the summer league. So hopefully i can get my lazy butt into gear and kill at softball!

Movies. I love movies. I love watching movies, and i love making movies. Watching movies is probably my favorite though. Like i said, i'm lazy. Whats better than sitting on your butt and watching someting entertaining? You can just chill, relax, and get comfortable. and watching the movie with people is even better. you get hilarious commentary and you're not the only one laughing so you don't feel like an idiot laughing in an empty room. But i have to say, scary movies are the best kind.

Those are the main things that are on my mind for the most part. sometimes, they're all i can think about! I love it. but i have a hard time focusing on school...could be a problem. Oh well!

** No updates for the bucket list. Still the same cute little list as last time.

1 comment:

Chas Hathaway said...

Just discovered your blog.

I know what you mean with the music thing. Me too. I hope to learn the guitar someday, but I'm a crazy piano player, so I know the feeling!

I miss seminary. I LOVED it, too. I loved institute just as much (make sure you take it after graduation, amazingly I think it's even better than seminary, if that's possible), because you CAN take multiple institute classes! I loved it so much I graduated from institute like three times over... but alas, now I'm too old for it.

Oh, well, at least I've still got the piano :D

Anyway, fun blog!

Chas