Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ole Ole Ole Ole! Yeeeeah Buddy!

Guess what? THE WORLD CUP HAS STARTED! So i would like to take a moment and tell you about my love for futbol. Actually, I don't think words can describe my love for this game. So just imagine me screaming right now (AHHHHHHHHH!) Every time I think about soccer, or play soccer, or watch a game i feel like i want to explode with happiness. Especially when i'm watching Real Salt Lake games and Kyle Beckerman is on the field. Holy that man is a soccer god. And he's gorgeous. But soccer is just in my blood. So are a lot of other sports, but soccer just excites me. The reason i have such a hard time with my knees is cuz of my over playing of soccer in jr high. And i refused to quit playing when the doctors told me to. Therefore i have really bad knees that constantly hurt me. I can't even count the number of concussions i have gotten from soccer. I wish i was as good as i once was, but still, i love to just play. I miss being on a team. But playing the in park with friends with suffice. Goll, I don't even know what to say about soccer cuz i just want to scream and laugh and explode just thinking about it! The Worls Cup is amazing to watch. I have been waking up and 5:30 am just to watch the morning games. And can i just say that the US was soooo lucky they got a goal on England. I can't believe England's keeper let that ball bounce right off his hands and literally roll into the goal. I laughed so hard i almost cried.

Anyway, Enough of my obsession. I'd now like to speak on the topic of stupid people. Yes, i realize everyone has their stupid moments, but some people just make me wonder. I know i sure act like a stupid idiot at times but I do try to tone it down and apologize for it. These stupid people are people that i know very well. I even really like a lot of them. But they do stupid things that make me want to punch a wall. Sometimes they say things one day and then turn around and say something totally different. Yeah...not cool with me. This is why i save a lot of conversations with people so i can be sure that they did things. Or there are people who just act totally oblivious to all my feelings and people's feelings around them. They pretend like everything is copacetic (yay my favorite word!) but in reality people around them are hurting and need their help but they are so consumed in their own little perfect world that they can't see anything. I think one of the main reasons we are on this earth is to help other people and make them realize how awesome they are. When you ignore people and bring them down, how are you helping any one?

Finally, I would like to say how awesome Temple Square is. Kortney and I are trying to go there once a week. Now that it's summer, it's soooo pretty. The temple just makes me so happy and giddy and makes everything that's bringing me down go away. All the flowers are gorgeous. The people there are always smiling and saying hello to you. But just sitting by the reflection pool and looking at the temple is what takes up most of my time. If i could, i would sit there all day. I've never been the kind of person to look forward and dream about getting married. For the past couple of years, i actually have been doubting that i would ever get married. I didn't see me being a girl who would find someone to get married to. But when i look at the temple i now feel like maybe one day i really will get married. When i look at the temple i can't wait to go inside and get married to the person who will love me for me for all of eternity. How freaking awesome is that? Kortney and I spent a good six hours on monday just walking around temple square and taking pictures and talking. Everything just seemed okay when i was there. The whole time all i could think was "I love to see the temple. I'm going there some day." And yes, I do now think that someday i will go inside and get married. Obviously that wont be for quite a few years considering i'm only 17... but it's something to always look forward to. I dream about the temple a lot lately. At least when I wake up i'm feeling copacetic :)

Welp, enough of my boring pointless rambling... here are some cool pictures i've taken recently!

Reflection Pool Madness


Awesomeness


Super cool bookmark.

No comments: