Friday, June 11, 2010

Copacetic?

Right now, things seem like they need to start going in a better direction but they refuse to. I want life to feel totally copacetic. (That's my favorite work by the way) So if anyone can help me get to the point where i feel totally copacetic, that would be great. Honestly, there is only one person that can get me to that point completely, but i can get most of the way there without them. But in the mean time, here are some quotes, sayings, jokes, or words that make me happy, smile, or giggle.

- Game, set, match = TENNIS
Set, match, run = ARSON
*Demetri Martin*

- L.A.R.P stands for Live Action Role Playing. It also means not good at sports.
*TOSH.0*

- Nakatinra
*Matt Lusty*

- Just watching the world, I don't understand. It just makes more sense with my hand in your hand.

- You don't have to win anybodies heart. You just have to ask for it.

- Some feelings in this world are more than words. They're a moment to look forward to.
*Connor Giles*

- I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.

- Life is sexually transmitted

- You're a jerk. But a jerk is a pull. A pull is a tug. A tug is a boat. A boat floats on water. Water is nature. And nature is beautiful. (I think this one was an indirect compliment to me, but im still not sure how i should take it or if i should take it seriously haha)

- What do you get when you cross a potato with Hitler?
A Dick-tater.
*Dallin Gomez*

- Love is a leap. Lamentably, I was never inspired to jump.
*Kate & Leopold*

- Even in the darkness can every color be found.
*Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog*

- Dare to be remarkable.

- There is more to life than increasing it's speed.

- Music impresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.
*Victor Hugo*

- If you love something, then set it free. If it comes back, then it's meant to be. If it continues to fly, let it soar. Have faith that God has something better in store.

- Dinomania = the sudden urge to dance

1 comment:

Dallin said...

"So if anyone can help me get to the point where i feel totally copacetic, that would be great."...
Someone can, Jesus Christ :)