Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sometimes...You Can't Help But Love Things


Today has been a one of those days where my mind wont shut off. The subject? Things I love. So, I guess I will write a list of things that I love and why...

#1 Those long "I like you" hugs. You know, the kind of hug that you give to the person you like. You go to give them a hug, but neither one of you wants to let go so you just stand there and feel special.

Last night we drove over to Nicole's house and her brother was on their drive way giving a girl one of those hugs. Made me realize how much i love and miss those kinds of hugs.

#2 Daisies.

I'm not sure why. I just love them. Give me some, and my heart melts.

#3 Talking to someone on the phone just because they like talking to you. Doesn't matter what you talk about. You just like the sound of each others voice.

#4 Answering/asking people to dances. I like to be funny and I have so many ideas that I didn't get to use. So if anyone needs some help, i'm here for ya!

This girl, Brooke, got her boyfriend to do something stupid at a blowup play ground. So security walked over and took him in the back room and yelled at him. Right in the middle of the lecture they yelled "By the way, she says yes!" and then walked out. Brooke, you're so freaking cool.

#5 The sound of violins <3

#6 Softball/Baseball games. Doesn't matter if I'm playing or watching. It's a pure love right there. I remember my first year i played softball. I was so scared to get hurt. Now, it's just a natural thing.

#7 I'm not going to lie... I love smiley faces in text messages. Reassures me that you like me. And that you're happy to talk to me.

#8 Pineapple. I can't really explain it. But give me pineapple and I'm your friend forever. I makes me super happy and kind of hyper. It's just a great thing to have.

#9 Not having a job, but having money. Yeah, yeah. I know. Who doesn't like this? But hey, I can dream.

#10 PIGGY BACK RIDES. Yeah, that's kinda weird I guess. But it's just one of those random things that makes me really happy. For example...If i like a boy, that's great. But if that boy gives me a piggy back ride, Oh man. He's golden. Maybe I like them so much because they make me feel small, light, and safe. But I don't really know haha.

No comments: